- EQUITRON Class B Autoclaves are designed to perform cycles that meet the criteria specified in EN 13060 European standard.
- For Hollow, packed load, fabrics as well as porous items that do not exceed the specifications of Hollow load Type A.
- Ideal for Dental, Ophthalmic Surgeons, Surgical Doctors, CSSD, Hospitals, Operation theatres, Polyclinics, Cosmetic Surgery, Pedicure, Tattoo & Veterinary and Biological Labs.
- Inbuilt recipes for easy operation.
- Online printing to a thermal printer for improved monitoring.
Construction / Standard Features:
- Safer and more reliable door structure. A door with locking feature prevents opening while the chamber is under pressure to help minimize dangers to operator.
- Exhaust steam is discharged to an inbuilt waste water tank thus keeping the room steam free.
|Table Top – Front Loading - Class B
(Ø x D )
W/D/H in mm
||Gross Dimension (WxDxH) /
||Ø 250 mm x 350 mm
||500 x 610 x 430
||730 x 570 x 520 mm / 53 kg
||Ø 250 mm x 450 mm
||500 x 650 x 430
||770 x 570 x 520 mm / 54 kg
For more details, please send a request on: email@example.com