- EQUITRON Anaerobic Jars are ideal for all tests requiring strict anaerobic conditions in closed environment.
- A strong moulded and transparent jar, makes it ideal for critical tests requiring visual in process monitoring.
- A compound gauge (manometer) eliminates guesswork in monitoring cycle process.
- Aluminium cast lid, heat cured epoxy coated with a bridge clamp for easy tightening.
- SS Rack for 100 mm Ø plates, with gas pack sachet holder.
- Cold Catalyst fitted to underside of lid.
- Compound Gauge on lid.
- Two needle valves on lid.
- Safety valve on lid.
||Gross Dimension /
||Anaerobic Culture Jar - Polycarbonate
||Ø 125 x 230 mm
||440 x 400 x 330 mm /
For more details, please send a request on: firstname.lastname@example.org