- EQUITRON Shaking Water baths are ideal where exactly reproducible temperatures are required for shaking tasks. The applications include incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies.
- 24 Hour Duty Cycle.
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature controller with alarm display.
- Easily removable shaking rack.
- No dripping back of condensate into the vessels due to double-walled insulating lid with interior camber.
Construction / Standard Features:
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature controller ensures fast heating and an excellent temperature accuracy: ±0.1º.
- Optimum temperature uniformity throughout the whole bath interior.
- Temperature display, in 0.1ºC resolution.
- Bath interior and shaking rack made of stainless steel.
- Drain cock to empty the bath.
WxDxH in mm
||App. Shipping Details
Net / Gr. / Volume
||450 x 300 x 160
+ 5° to + 99.9°C
|28 kg / 50 kg
For more details, please send a request on: email@example.com